Scorched Scorched

Good style

You're right, the game itself could still use some polish. But you have very good style -- I was caught at the preloader. Don't stop working on this game, I'm sure it could get a daily award, especially if you can program some AI (I know how difficult that is, but keep at it!).

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

Holy cow!

That is some great artwork there! Good job on that! I can't wait to see what you do with your friend's pictures, either!

RegisCartoons responds:

pieoncar ! Thanx for a great mark. I'm very glad that you liked my art. BTW, I'm drawing more than 17 years and photoshoping - only two weeks :)

Mice - Game Mice - Game

I liked this

But it was definitely incomplete -- there was no way to lose or anything, was there? I think you could really use this idea creatively in another game, though -- maybe have multiple glowing balls moving on a track or something, for a start. I'd definitely be interested in seeing a "sequel" to this that took this idea and ran.

hour of darkness demo hour of darkness demo

Nice, but...

This really isn't ready to be out there yet. It definitely looks like you have the foundations for a good game, but you should wait till you have more functionality before you release any kind of demo. It does a good job of showcasing what you can do, but this doesn't really have much entertainment value. I'll be looking forward to the finished version.

Farmer Joe & Donkey Paul Farmer Joe & Donkey Paul

Amusing

The gameplay by itself is pretty amusing, certainly more than enough to hold my attention. Very nice concept ;) Plus, since so many people here love hentai, this should do pretty well. My only gripe: I want to turn off the music. Can we have an option for that? Otherwise, good job.

ja-4-2004 responds:

- "My only gripe: I want to turn off the music. Can we have an option for that?"

Done...

FlashTrek FlashTrek

Needs instructions, bad

This game needs instructions, bad. I sort of figured out how to play, which involves clicking on those icons at the bottom right. The dock button lets you dock at places where your ship can stop, the scan button turns the map (the dots on the screen) on/off while the +/- buttons next to it change the scale of the map. Engage warp gives you a huge speed boost if you're already in motion, disengage warp turns it off. You can probably figure out the rest.

This game needs instructions soon so it doesn't get blammed! It looks like it has huge potential.

blobmen lemmings blobmen lemmings

Enormous potential

This game has enormous potential... All the addiction of the original Lemmings games packed into a really small flash file. It needs more of an interface, as a previous reviewer said, and noises and music would help too. Keep working on this game, it will be great.

h4x0r preview h4x0r preview

Technical details are off...

Hmm... At the risk of sounding like an arrogant asshole, I'm going to make some recommendations as far as some of the details go.

First, having "your" IP address end with 912 is incorrect; no legitimate OS would accept anything outside of the range 1-254. I know that dialog comes up afterwards, but it would have never been accepted as an IP in the first place.

Second, I disagree with having the Admin's IP address be something unreserved. Use something from this page: http://www.nthelp.com/40/ip.htm.

Third, why would the FBI care if someone was looking at server logs? It should say that you were looking at the DoD's logs, or something. Also, why would the admin be from the UK and then inform the FBI?

Fourth, there are no file browsers with a messaging interface in the bottom panel that I'm aware of. What would make more sense here would be to open a terminal, than start a talk session, or use the write command back and forth.

Last thing I noticed right off the bat was the use of a Windows sound when the "Invalid IP" dialog comes up. In Linux, I rarely if ever use Gnome or KDE (so maybe that -is- the sound they use), but it would make more sense to use one of the sounds from those desktop managers.

So yes, I really shouldn't be so picky, but if you're going to make a hacking game and base it on Linux, it seems like you should really get some of those technical details down. Other than that, this looks like the opening to a fun game.

Project: Prime Evil 1 Project: Prime Evil 1

Fantastic

This game was done extremely well. To sum it up - Wow. A couple tiny, tiny improvements I would suggest: Allow passwords to be entered by pressing the enter key, rather than clicking; and the last password in the game seems to only be accepted if it's all lowercase, it should be accepted if you capitalize it properly too :) Nonetheless, excellent game. I can't wait for the sequel, it can only get better from here.

The Hammer Game The Hammer Game

Fun, surprisingly

I was expecting this to be an immediate blam - but it was actually fun and fairly addicting! The couple things that I would like to see as improvements would be an option to turn off background music, and that "trail" that follows the ball around and slightly discolors the screen should be removed. Aside from those cosmetic issues, this game is fun.